INMEX INDIA - CHARTING THE FUTURE OF GLOBAL MARITIME SECTOR
Evidence of the maritime industries gwoth was seen at the INMEX India 2013, where thousands of industry professionals from over 40 countries across the world gathered to source new products and hear from leading figures in the maritime and shipping sector.
A truly international event, the 8th edition of INMEX India had 7 country pavilions including Norway, Holland, Korea, China and Singapore among others. Over 96% of all INMEX India exhibitors stated that they wished to exhibit at INMEX India 2015 with both Indian and international exhibitors reporting a great deal of business activity at the hugely successful event.
To download the INMEX India 2015 brochure, click here
With over 7,300 attendees over 3 days, INMEX India further cemented its position as the market leading event for the maritime industry. Visitors came from across India with a significant proportion of the attendance coming from Singapore, UAE, UK, Norway and USA among other countries.
Some of the dignitaries that attended the inauguration included:
- Vice Admiral Shekhar Sinha - Flag Officer Commanding in Charge, Western Naval Command
- DIG AK Dey - CSO Tech Indian Coast Guard
- Capt Arun Sharma - Chairman & MD Indian Registrar Shipping
- Mr. B K Mandal - Chairman & MD, Shipping Corporation of India
- Mr. T S Balasubramanyam - Tariff Authority of Major Ports (TAMP)
- Mr. N. N. Kumar Chairman - Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust
- Capt. Ajay Achuthan - Director, MASSA
- Mr. P.R Govil - Advisor, Shipyards Association of India
- Mr. K P Unnikrishnan - President, MANSA
- Mr. Henk Lacet - Intl Maritime Advisor
- Mr. Eivind S. Homme - Ambassador Royal Norwegian Embassy
Prime stand locations at INMEX India 2015 are going quickly! To book your stand or for more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the below link to submit your enquiry.